Saturday, April 27, 2013

Random thoughts.

I have been so busy with work lately I haven't been able to think straight. Now I sit here thinking about what makes me tick sexually.

I have found that one thing I have really been "wanting", "needing", "yearning for" is a collar locked around my neck with the ability to wear it long term. My collar of choice at this time is the Wyred Collar in 316 stainless 4-9mm thickness. I am also wanting a tag on that collar but I am not sure what to put on the tag. My SR#? a symbol, a saying?

I have been in and out of my device and more out than in because of work. We are both hoping to get things back in line soon.

Thus my ability to blog will increase again.

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing how the "device" keeps one blogging. I have found mine to cause an outpouring of information when it is installed.

    ReplyDelete