Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Play has been interesting.


Been a while since I posted. Summers are always hard for us with the little ones around all the time and just no time to do much. Vacations put us on planes and with all the traveling going on the device has been on the shelf for a while. I am looking forward to the winter months for sure.

One thing we have agreed on completely is that she wants more sex including intercourse with me. Which is cause be me wearing the device more. So the agreement will be soon as the schools open back up I will go back in and only get out for sex when she wants, wearing the device 24/7 through the kids school year. Once the summer comes again we will figure if I will continue to wear or break like we have now.

Wife hasn't got to wear my favorite outfit for me because of the little "knocks' on the door... lol ... So ready for fall....

No comments:

Post a Comment