Friday, November 15, 2013

Mental notes - new and pretty much the way it will be - routine.


One thing that I find difficult more than any other thing is "not talking about chastity" with my wife. I of course love the idea and even more when I am in it. She on the other hand wants me to " not talk about it" thus testing my ability to control my mouth. When I do talk about my chastity it ends up keeping me in longer.

So the routine now is a bit more simple for my wife to deal with. As I stated before, when it is "that time of the month" she text me letting me know. Soon as I get home I put the device on, give her all the keys and the journey begins. This is a double whammy. I deal with the 'getting use to the device" period as she deals with her period. Also, I having the device on, reminds me of her issues she is having to deal with, thus keeping me at a better state to not be a ass while she isn't feeling good.

Once she begins to feel better then when she then "feels in the mood" and only then will I be released. When out of chastity I always initiate intercourse, I am not allowed to suggest when in chastity. Also the catch for her is, when she does feel in the mood, she will be the initiator and be more aggressive in bed.  She isn't aggressive in bed but will take charge on these nights. I have took a set of very high black heels also and added spikes to the back as many have seen people do with heels. She will wear those heels so that the spikes will find my flesh. The thought excites me greatly.

Once released and the night is over, the vanilla life comes back and not till it is her time of the month again will the device be on. This allows her a easy way to initiate the lock down and the unknown when I will be released works great with my mental state. I have had a minimum of 3 days but as she and I discussed it could easily be months if she just doesn't find the mood to be Dom before having her period again.

I know everyone out there has a different way to use chastity in their life and I am happy to say I think we found something that will bring her into a more comfortable state using the chastity on me and now I just have to decide... Keep my mouth shut and have a better chance to get out.. or keep talking and never see the end again..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment