Saturday, December 1, 2012

Sexual energy and daily life

At least for myself when in chastity, it is for my wife, as if the device doesn't exist 98% of the time. There have been some remarks or comments here and their that cause tingling of my sexual energy but only for a moment in time.

Most the time, things are as usual. Just, I can't release the sexual energy I have built up. I find myself getting frustrated some days and most days, comfortable in my position. Would I like more interaction from my wife, "yes". Yet, when I say that I step back and think, "What interaction would that be?" and I have no clue.......

The one thing that doesn't involve any sexual act on her part is just pointing out the fact she knows I am in chastity and she has the control over the keys. It has been 60 days plus 6-8 more and there has only been 2-3 times she has commented on the fact. I look at this picture and see a man sexually energized because the female is "paying attention" to him..lol

I know a lot of men in chastity do not need a lot of teasing and denial, more just the fact that they know that they wife/keyholder remembers they are in chastity and have gave up the control to them.


 I know with the idea that my wife points out my chastity and any enjoyment or "likes" she has about it would cause me to want to stay in chastity as long as she would like me to. I know that chastity has had a great impact on my sexual fantasy - to reality needs. Before any sexual fantasy I had I wanted to bring to reality. Now I can have those fantasies yet understand they will not become reality without my wife's consent.  And I don't tend to want to bring them up to her because I can't act on them in chastity....

There is on but, good to still think as a fantasy...

......
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment