Sunday, November 4, 2012

Squirt with water/ 2 more weeks.

You know when you said "five, six" I knew exactly what you meant. At first I thought to play it off but that's not what I want and I want you to be able to feel comfortable making a point like that. This isn't a game to me and if I feel that way I can't blow off when you say something like that.

I am very happy to know that you felt comfortable doing that and hope you will feel comfortable doing it again if needed. Like I said before, I want you to have control and feel comfortable with it. Also this will allow me to learn not to be a ass.

We had the the 4 week roll that put me at Nov 29th. Since I was a ass and deserve what you gave me the next roll will be Dec 13th if everything physical and normal life allows us to have "date night".

Thank you for being my wife, lover, soul mate and keyholder.

No comments:

Post a Comment