Sunday, July 6, 2014

Let foot enter mouth.....



Now my vanilla wife is fine with the chastity it seems now. And she seems to really get when she wants to use her power over the keys she sure can......

Well I got my foot in my mouth and started a argument with her Saturday. Of course I went over the top, and of course I came back and apologized. Thinking things were all good we were out and about today and I suggested her taking a bath and getting a nice full body massage from me. Now this was not only a plan to make her feel better but also usually after a massage she is more in the mood for a bit of making out at the minimum.

She looked over at me and simply said, "That's a nice idea, but your NOT getting out of that thing for a LONG TIME." Which I was quickly put on my heels and agreed that I wasn't looking to get out and it was totally her choice on everything. She pointed out that "I put my foot in it big time, and since I am locked it makes it a lot easier to get her point across."

Last words she said about it, "Maybe when the climate changes you might get a chance..."

Well I did ask for it....

No comments:

Post a Comment