Monday, September 17, 2012

Fantasies

I am amazed at how my fantasies have changed.

You know how wild and complex they were before.....

Now they consist of direct simple acts..

*Seeing you dressed up and in heels, coming home and bringing you to orgasm orally while you still wear the heels.

*You wearing a outfit to bed while I orally bring you to orgasm

*Being released, yet when at the edge or my orgasm, being told to stop, and going back in the device till the next release date.

*Being released, you either orally or using a vibrator, bring me to the edge or a orgasm and me going back in the device till the next release date.

It seems the fantasies I have has some or all of those aspects, nothing more. No Bondage, spanking, Domination.....

*I do think of pegging from time to time but haven't really had any idea how to work it in. Still a interest but a very low interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment