Monday, September 3, 2012

My comment.


I made the comment the other night before. If I could have anything it would be "You wanting me in chastity".

I don't want to "try" to get you into the idea more by "trying" to act differently or do things just to get you into the idea. I read about guys trying to "trick" their wife into seeing that advantage of chastity.

I have seen a change and felt a change from the natural fact of not being able to masturbate and feel it is a very positive effect. I feel very nervous when I speak with you about chastity because of such a roller coaster ride I have sent you through these years. I feel this can be a financial boost and also can be a relationship boost. 

I would love for you to be comfortable and enjoy the fact of the chastity. I would love for you to be able to flirt, and so forth with no worries of sexual advancement out of me so we both could enjoy those moments more.

One thing I would like to propose this month, I stay in till the 20th. if you agree. I have two Thursday's before that I would like to focus completely on you. Still have "date night" and sexually focused on you alone. If "situations come up-that time of the month" I can still focus on you with a massage and so forth if you like.

What do you think?

Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment